View Single Post
Old 05.31.2013, 03:24 AM   #35650
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
tried to reply the other day, but my pc failed me. eitherway, i was in a lalalala mood dont wanna talk about it more/now, because it was near bed time.

a general conclusion once again, is that you have to talk about things to people. took me years after the 1st time to start feeling comfortable to tell people and since then, as it happened here, i see that other people have the same experience.

i just have posted about this before, but anyway..1st time was when i was 21, 2nd when i was 24, then around my 30s and since then few times, but yeah last years more times all together.

its of the things that i dont want to overtalk (dont mean i dont want to talk about it here), i just mentioned it to my mother when it happens (she used to have them as well), or do more search about, in fear i will cause it to happen again.

stress, booze, lack of sleep
are things that are in my life and i mostly 'blame' stress.

the worst for me is not the experience, although its horrible, but the fear to go back to sleep.

!@#$%! argh...............
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|