View Single Post
Old 06.07.2014, 02:56 PM   #37838
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
so who was Shonen Knife's support? I'm quite curious after reading your raving review
"The Lessappeal" from Hamburg
I swear to God, next time I see those dudes at a bar I will puke them in the face

Did my drunken rant contain my wish to buy their record, get it signed by all of them and give it to someone I hate as a birthday present?

I still cringe when I think about the singer trying to bond with the crowd
OH MY GOD

BUT YEAH, I am in a good mood today. No one was home and I walked around the apartment in my underwear and felt like a goddess. Just put on my dress and washed my face so I can leave the house to have drinks with friends and go dancing in a club near the harbor. hopefully I will still be there just before sunrise, so I can take the ferry and hang out at the beach in the morning
After that I will pull a Boo Radley. At least for one week. Cause.. NO CLASSES NEXT WEEK!
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|