View Single Post
Old 07.17.2010, 10:47 PM   #22
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
It's odd, I've just always naturally gravitated towards things that are interesting... things just grab me. But I went without listening to music for a good 6 months there at the beginning of this year, aside from d'n'b. I'm still pretty much just listening to techno and shit. Movies are just my life, period, I try to watch 2 or 3 a day, it's like breathing. I think it's because I'm an only child, so I've always had to entertain myself, or look elsewhere for entertainment and inspiration. Probably also has to do with my parents never helping me, or supporting me, in any way, and just generally having a really rough life, so I think I like to escape in the ... movie ... world.

On the other end, I used to be a HARDCORE gamer, I've played all the classics, have no interest in the new next-gen systems, so I'm just playing puzzle games now.

I think that's life, though.. I just kinda get really into something. Then, I'm not. I think everyone's like that.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|