View Single Post
Old 07.30.2014, 10:49 AM   #8
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Muslimgauze? Ahem. Bryn Jones was a virulent anti-Semite - see here for details: http://datacide.c8.com/anti-semitism...0%99s-jihad-2/
this is a big problem for me, the conflating of anti-zionism and anti-semitism. while there isn't really anything to the contrary, nowhere in here does it state that jones did in any way harbour any prejudices towards the jewish people, instead exclusively expressing his (admittedly vehement and ostensibly baseless outside of the purposes of baiting/attention seeking/'art') hatred for israel and its formation/subsequent actions. only feel the need to point this out as I've made clear a similar dislike for israel (although both sides are reprehensible whichever way it is conveyed) only to be labelled a racist, something to which I took really considerable offence.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|