View Single Post
Old 08.08.2016, 05:40 PM   #43
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Severian.. there are ELEVEN psychoactive chemicals that occur only in cannabis, and about 80 chemicals that only occur in cannabis. the ratio and differing levels of these cannabinoids determines the psychoactive effect. the differing strains and also differing curing methods cause different "highs".. its not merely "marketing" is neurochemistry.

THC is the most psychoactive but the other ten chemicals play their roles. the "energetic" strains have less of the "sleepy" chemicals. some of these more so impact pain receptors, CBD oils and tinctures used as legit medicine aim for extracts of these different cannabinoids for different uses

Ok, I believe you. I did not actually know about these other psychoactives. My bad. Grad school dropout remember? No shame.

Anyway, still seems that smoking weed seems to have the same effect on me no matter what.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|