View Single Post
Old 08.08.2016, 04:10 PM   #41
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Severian.. there are ELEVEN psychoactive chemicals that occur only in cannabis, and about 80 chemicals that only occur in cannabis. the ratio and differing levels of these cannabinoids determines the psychoactive effect. the differing strains and also differing curing methods cause different "highs".. its not merely "marketing" is neurochemistry.

THC is the most psychoactive but the other ten chemicals play their roles. the "energetic" strains have less of the "sleepy" chemicals. some of these more so impact pain receptors, CBD oils and tinctures used as legit medicine aim for extracts of these different cannabinoids for different uses

suchfrendsaredangerous knows his stuff severian. i mean i remember some strains would completly fuck you up and some would be so lighter an energetic like that you could actually be active while intoxicated ( i must admit, not that many of that sort i came across, ehrm). yeah and then, some are extra ultra fucking 18 hrs. out of order. where are you from again suchfriends? la? have you talked about acid or weed? anyway. those days you can get strains so modified they are not natural like anymore. you have to have a day off and no plans...true

acid? o.k. that is for another thread. those days are over for me same like for severian. it does open yr mind and make you more spiritual alright. it is good tho.

by the way ganja should be mandatory for everyone at least for once in his/her lifetime! could be gateway alright. but still...

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|