View Single Post
Old 06.02.2015, 08:39 PM   #46800
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Saccharine Trust was ok. First I think Surving You, Always is quite boring, really donīt like the vocalists at all, but in the middle of the album there happened something really interesting (they started jazzy/hippy jams). Also really props to them about great Doors cover, first I really have to think what cover this is!

I think they're just ok too. thought you might get a kick out of the more jazzy side to them. they took it a little further than the Minutemen, who had more funky stuff, than jazzy, you know. glad you checked them out.

btw, I listened to the Minutemen for the first time in ages and have to say they're just as good as ever. no-frills rock band that doesn't care if no one is hearing it. truly independent. without a care in the world.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|