View Single Post
Old 06.01.2015, 03:00 PM   #46784
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
you feel that way about Dylan too? he's the only singer I can think of that simultaneously makes me want to burst out crying and feel like I can punch thru a brick wall. yes, there's a toughness there that very few can articulate that way. Kurt was kinda like that but maybe more blissed out and angry. im happy to indulge in some Bob love!!!

ha, billy corgan...'killer in me is the killer in you".... ALDFJDAAHHHFuck youuuu!!! hehe.

Oh, yeah. You don't wanna put on "Times They are a-Changin" when I'm in the room. I'll get real weird with it. Sing every verse with vigor and gusto, assuming alternating roles of revolutionary zealot and lovesick poet.

My mouth will do that quivery thing that happens when when people are on the verge of balling, and I won't let you enjoy a moment of the song because it's all for me!

Then I'll be sad. And retire to my bedchamber to have a solitary cry over a whiskey glass.

I even cry during the opening credits of Watchmen, one of the worst films ever made? Why? Cuz Dylan and stuff.

It's bloody LIFE music!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|