View Single Post
Old 06.01.2015, 02:40 PM   #46782
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Uhh ... yeah, I think it must be a language thing. Dylan's certainly not Celine Dion, but that's a good thing. His voice has an immediacy and honesty to it that really hits people hard. I have trouble listening to any of his early acoustic songs, because I have a hard time holding it together.

I think it's a bit like Kurt Cobain's singing in that sense. Surely there are a ton of people who think he couldn't sing for shit, and I can see why they might feel that way. But if he grabs you he grabs you hard, and the same is true of Dylan.

Hey, not everyone's lucky enough to be Billy Corgan. Am I right?

you feel that way about Dylan too? he's the only singer I can think of that simultaneously makes me want to burst out crying and feel like I can punch thru a brick wall. yes, there's a toughness there that very few can articulate that way. Kurt was kinda like that but maybe more blissed out and angry. im happy to indulge in some Bob love!!!

ha, billy corgan...'killer in me is the killer in you".... ALDFJDAAHHHFuck youuuu!!! hehe.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|