View Single Post
Old 12.22.2014, 04:49 PM   #6
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
(PART 2, a single post couldn't accomodate the whole thing)

I hate THOMAS KINKADE! I HATE THIS FUCK SO MUCH!!!! I hate them! (RATM)
UGS suck ass too I fucking HATE trhem
I hate that shit, that whisper singing to hide the fact trhat you cannot sing.
One thing I do hate, and it is slightly irrational, is buying a vinyl of something I already own on CD.
I HATE top 40 music, I find it to be lowest common denominator music.
I HATE Bud adams
I HATE THAT! I don;t want to buy no fucking import nonsense!
If there is one thing I hate is the fucking stupid smug attitude that so called "scenesters" give me when they find out I LOVE football, and sport in general.
I hate it when someone plays just ONE SONG off of an album over and over and over again. I want to crush their foreheads
I hate the Family Guy with a vehemence fit for Top 40 radio.
Conan O' Brien, the talk show, I fucking hate with the rage and intensity of ten suns.
I hate Family Guy more though.
I FUCKING HATE FAMILY GUY, and I have hated it since the beggining
I FUCKING HATE IT LIKE I HATE U2
Oh, and I HATE the Jicks, I hate preston school of DULLNESS and I hate Maklmus' solo shit. it SUCKS> BORING AS FUCK

I left some out, but here's an excerpt from your very first post on the board:

Random Fact: I hate U2"

I think joe cocker wasn't on there yet.
I wonder how many eligible entries I missed during the couple years I spent without logging in on this board.

As you can see in the ->original thread<- the list was made out of boredom an just for fun, Rob is capable of lots of luv too (see the other list at the end of the thread). Ciao!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|