View Single Post
Old 10.29.2010, 07:12 AM   #22
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Amazing festival!

Smegma were a bit of a letdown in my opinion, their set was too structured for my liking and already over before I started to get into it. I liked The Tenses' set on Sunday much better.

I generally didn't enjoy much of the Friday night sets, but Saturday and Sunday more than made up for it.
Incapacitants were AWESOME, a really intense performance.
Airway were AMAZING, pity I didn't have a good view until the encore (in which they got a second drummer and takuya sakaguchi to play with them - I counted 9 people on stage!)
I really enjoyed Dinosaurs With Horns On Sunday, again pity that I couldn't see that much.
Hijokaidan killed all and destroyed everything, a more than PERFECT ending to the weekend. It was really an endurance test to stay up front, with the crowd pushing me from left and right and behind and Jojo occasionally pushing me with his microphone stand from the front. Junko fled more and more to the back of the stage because of people falling over. It was wild. Really a brilliant performance.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|