View Single Post
Old 07.10.2006, 05:49 PM   #77
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i hate music snobs. ways to annoy them: tell them that hip hop has no place in experimental music.

Haha, if somebody said that to me I'd rant about how great Dalek is. When I hear "music snobs" I usually think of:

a) Metal Heads that think Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, etc... are the "best"
b) Indie kids
c) ugh, those idiots who are into prog rock and love Rush and think Rap is shit.

I used to be a really big music asshole - when I was really into indie rock. What I used to do is go on the emo forum on myspace and there's about 7 people who spend their whole day on the board and just post about why modern day pop punk bands aren't emo and real emo was from the early 90's. It's always fun posting threads like "OMG McR R SoOoo Emo!". It never gets old!