View Single Post
Old 02.20.2017, 09:56 PM   #2323
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
You mean the John MCCain whose fucking around while in the Navy resulted in 295 casualties on the USS Forrestal? You mean the John McCain who while a POW in Vietnam enjoyed nice teas talking to his captors? You mean the squealer John McCain the most guilty of the Keating 5 who fucking skated? My favorite McCain moment was during a debate and he was responding and just started to stutter, "uh..uh..uh...uh..uh..", if it had been Howard Dean or Bernie Sanders we would still be seeing the clip today, but the broadcasters thoughtfully faded to black until the moderator took over again. AZ is a corrupt little border state.

Which free press do you mean? the one the CIA runs with Jeff Bezos, through the Wash Post, or the GE nucular voice NBC, or the CIAinfested CapCities owned ABC (or maybe this is Disney now, which its own level of absurdity), or maybe you mean the CIA startup Google News service? I'd love to know which free press you mean! Isn't it the London Times that is owned by a Russian Oligrach? And Fox and WSJ are owned by the Murdoch oligarch.

Every time you've heard something on the corporate media about Russia hackers is fake news. Where is the proof? some secret unnamed source confirmed it? The DHS Report that gets quoted states at its start that DHS does not stand by the report. Are we supposed to be that fucking stupid? <herd of cows raise heads and nod yes, yes Jim we are supposed to be that fucking stupid , then lower heads and resume chewing>

That had nothing to do with why Hilary didn't win. she didn't win because people disagree. For some reason that is not permitted!
1. many Americans have had enough of the forced neoliberalisms being forced on them (I use the 3 definitions from John Robb's article helpfully quoted by Mr Schunk above)
2. many Americans find her associates to be morally repugnant and questionable
3. the opposition succeeded in creating suspicion e.g., her secret speeches to Goldman
4. Trump won the states strategically in order to press Electoral College advantages.

From a purely mechanical point of view, his ownership of a jet seems extremely important with the ongoing and the election day touch downs in multiple states.

you do understand that McCain is speaking in Soviet terms, worried about a noncompliant press?

Not from what I've read. Yeah, he's an old turd, but he's one of the few Repukes speaking up. Not sure why you're saying he's afraid of a non-compliant press. Nothing I've read indicates this.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|