View Single Post
Old 08.14.2013, 07:12 PM   #90
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, he worked with them before, but it never had the effect it had on Lebron and Amare Stoudemire (both of which immediately increased their shooting percentages towards 60% benefiting by the footwork and efficient shot making that The Dream taught them). Oh yeah, all McHale can teach Howard is how to be a bully, that guy ain't got no real game, he was just a mean defender, but Dwight is just too nice a guy for that kind of shit. Of course, I grew up in LA, so the McHale is one of our arch-villains, I might be a bit biased, Larry Legend is the ONLY Celtic Los Angeles could EVER respect, and that is only because Magic was/is so damned unreasonably in love with him. We'd shit on Bird too if we could, but Magic ain't having that. Love me some Hakeem The Dream, he taught Lebron how to use his body and athleticism to create open but efficient shots, especially on the block and in the post. Dwight could benefit from that, but he's spent two summers in the past with Hakeem it had ZERO noticeable difference to his game, either on offense or defense. Y'all in Houston better hope Dwight finally wises up and pays attention, The Dream is beyond a legend, Dwight would be foolish to waste a THIRD summer with him..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|