View Single Post
Old 06.20.2014, 06:38 PM   #1
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Dearly Beloved,

As you know, some sharing-the-tunes sites out there on the Interwebs don't even bother with torrents anymore and use magnet links instead. I've tried to follow some tutorials about it but their descriptions are quite poor, and I have to confess I pretty much remain in the dark about this shit - all I know is that when I "get" the magnet link with my torrent client nothing happens, even with DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange enabled.

In case it's relevant (and I'm guessing it is), I'm still using μTorrent 1.8.5 (every so-called "upgrade" after that was wretched) on WindowsXP. AND, last but not least, I am NOT screwing any artist over; in fact, if I get this damn thing to work it'll be good for this whole message board.

Many thanks in advance!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|