View Single Post
Old 11.06.2018, 06:15 PM   #4983
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
My wife attends a Telaflora Presidents convention in Los Angela’s every January. A few years back, the Albuquerque President gave one of those Candy Lady packages to every President and my wife brought home some Crystal Blue Persuasion
ha ha ha!

yeah, they are still very popular

anyway, speaking of politics (it’s the thread), the movie industry has been very good to this state, thanks to bill richardson whose administration created the tax incentives and supported the development of infrastructure, education, etc,.

now, richardson was no saint, so he was succeeded by a republican who promised reforms and ended the same as everyone, so after 6 years of susana la tejana martínez i’m ready for another democrat as a governor.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|