View Single Post
Old 10.30.2013, 06:53 PM   #1100
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
There’s no way Kim Kardashian shouldn’t be on the cover of Vogue. She’s like the most intriguing woman right now. She’s got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday … and collectively we’re the most influential with clothing. No one is looking at what [President] Obama is wearing. Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day … so it’s to say when we are there and [editor-in-chief of French Vogue] Carine Roitfeld supports my girl, that’s a breakthrough … there’s a wall of classism that we are breaking through.”

Meh. A wall of classism? For the fucking Kardashians? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS BRO??

(a) its not like she hasn't been on plenty of other magazine covers before and (b) dude, seriously, enough with the shameless egomania, we get it, you worship yourself and think by default we should worship everything about you, but Kanye, you are not the center of life in America or this world, even rap music for that matter. GET OVER IT MY NINJA, SERIOUSLY!

http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollyw...ecent-comments

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|