Thread: The Ex... ?????
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2006, 12:40 PM   #12
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by narlus
the only time i did see 'em was when they opened for SY in chicago. mid 90s, i am guessing. i saw like-minded compatriots the Dog Faced Hermans a couple of times.

The Dog Faced Hermans were a good band, however not Dutch. They were Scottish, but moved to Amsterdam and hailed from there. They toured/played/collaborated a lot with The EX though and after they broke up their guitarist Andy joined The EX fulltime. Their bassist was (or still is?) the sound guy for The EX I believe and also still plays bass for them occasionally, now that they're a 4 piece again. I've seen him twice playing with them in the last year and a half.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|