View Single Post
Old 10.10.2017, 08:43 AM   #13
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the station was RADIO Positiva (spanish music) and the guy has not yet re-branded.

The playlist is 100% me. I pick the 3 hours, and play what I want, as long as it is older than 25 years, suitable for weekend morning radio in a suburban area, but the format he has chosen is purely chronological. a fifties song, then a sixties, then a seventies, etc. I go up and down, from 50's to 1992 then back down and then back up.

that way I can play litle richard , creedence, the chi lites, talking heads, depeche mode, and back down the decades to the 50's. a big mix em up. I like to track the playlist so that similar vibe songs play after each other and it is not too schizo....at least I hope.

I can bring files with me, or use his files, or actually search online and play the HQ track off youtube. no turntables though.

I have some experience in radio but it was college and it was turntables and we had an engineers. this is all me, manning the board and the mic and the tracks.... fun as fuck.