View Single Post
Old 01.08.2009, 03:15 PM   #192
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Animal Collective are a popular band. You have a very narrow and uninformed view of the world. So.... MTV articles doesn't mean shit. Billboard top 200 doesn't mean shit. Spin doesn't mean shit. Listening parties all over the United States doesn't mean shit. Millions of listeners doesn't mean shit. Coverage by EVERY music website, magazine, fanzine, blog, etc. doesn't mean shit. I haven't checked, but their videos probably have MILLIONS of views on youtube. I know, I know, that doesn't mean anything, no one's actually watching them. Oh, what else.. I dunno, I could go on all day. They're not "big by Sonic Youth gossip standards", they are big. Period. And they're only going to get bigger. Also... When, exactly, in this digital age of 2009, do they become "popular"? Once they hit platinum status? That will probably NEVER happen by anyone EVER again, except like Eminem or some bullshit.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|