View Single Post
Old 07.08.2006, 03:20 PM   #8
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nneureiter
I don't know what the deal is. All I did was ask for the set list. I do not see any impatience in my initial statement:

"Can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone know what they played?"

It does not say "Oh my freakin God! It's already been 8 hours since the show ended and I don't know what they played! If I don't find out in the next 10 minutes I truly will die."

No, didn't say that at all. Since when did Alex's Trip become the SY Gossip Police? Jesus Christ..........................

All I said was "Calm down, it only happened last night. I'm sure it'll make its way on here." I was trying to be friendly.

It does not say "Oh my fucking God! Shut the fuck up! It will be up later!"

All I said was, its coming, be patient. I wasn't trying to be mean, or condescending. It will be on the site eventually man. I don't know why you got so upset over someone telling you that it'll be up later, and you should just wait.