View Single Post
Old 09.28.2016, 04:12 PM   #7629
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Top marks for Celtic. I thought Man City would destroy them but they were excellent.

Did you notice any obvious differences between Pep's and Ancelotti's Bayern?
no different in them having possession and being unable to do anything with it, but i'll say this year bayern was the team who played rough while last year i recall they were the ones getting knocked down. even lahm got carded!

this year's bayern also has better central defenders, i think javi martinez did very well overall. but that's not to say that everyone performed well in defense though-- hummels had to come in for boateng who got carded i think and was starting to suck. but now at least there are options.

vidal had a particularly awful day, jeezus johnson, he did nothing then he got a penalty and then a card seconds after griezmann missed the shot. terrible.

everyone looked terrible and nobody could do anything. lewandowski had i think one chance alone (a header), and he blew it.

i don't know how you play against atlético. they're amazing on defense and on the attack quick and decisive. carrasco's goal was a fucking gem-- like-- snooker, right in the hardest pocket.

--

eta: i think the frustration also built up because i thought bayern had better chances in the first half

eta, again: and robben came in and couldn't do shit! not a thing. atleti DOES NOT ALLOW
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|