View Single Post
Old 09.04.2010, 04:43 AM   #2256
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
So I beat Metal Gear Solid 4 tonight. Good game, but not as good as MGS3: Snake Eater. And what the fuck was up with that ridiculous bullshit ending?

buaahahaha taklin' about BIg boSS? yeah.

I think it's pretty stupid that Sigint and Paramedic were patriots...I mean Major Tom makes sense and all..... I just think Kojima tried a little too hard to tie the games together. not to mention EVA being the chick to have donateed her egg cells....pfffff come on! It would've been better to have her just be the leader of the resistance group.

OH! or are you taklin' about the whack ass part with Revolver....Like...to be honest...I don't understand why Ocelot even pretended to be Liquid.

EDIT: Chapter 3 has the best cutscense though.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|