View Single Post
Old 03.23.2006, 07:51 AM   #23
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
1. some people said, that this topic has been discused already... well, some of us havent been there for the whole time or from the begining, so let us talk
2. i've heard vertigo number of times, i think its one of the worst U2 songs ever, but i never noticed a similarity until you guys reminded me now... yes, there probably is a similarity, but i dont think it was in any way intentional thing "by the bad guy named bono" ... come on, i think he's quite a cool guy... at least he cares about the world we live in unlike all the other stars that just want to buy jewlery and collect ferraris and show off. i think he is the only sane religious man i have ever heard of
Soundtrax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|