View Single Post
Old 09.16.2009, 12:22 PM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
yeah. that does suck.

a few years ago a mexican man was in his home here in South Houston when he saw what looked like a vagrant standing in his yard taking a piss. It was actually an und4ercover cop. The man yelled at the "vagrant" to leave his property and the cop, instead of saying anything, just pulled up his shirt to reveal a holster and pistol. The man went back inside his house, grabbed a rifle, and shot the cop dead, thinking he had been threatened.
white cop, mexican man. no charges filed at all

completely against procedure to flash a piece at a civilian without notifying them of your status as a police officer. fucked up huh?