Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 02.15.2010, 11:49 PM   #1335
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
It sure is!
I've been checking both that and the older spring chicken, but prices are a bit too high (here)...

Are the knobs a little "wobbly" (is that even a word?) or do they feel sturdy enough?
I read around the web that some malekko's like the ekko616 have washers that keep knobs more firmly in place, while others are a bit more "movable" haha, I suck at expressing concepts.

p.s. if anybody has suggestions on my voodoo lab tremolo + bass question a couple posts above I'll be grateful ...
I know what you mean...they are a little wobbly...I was a bit disappointed at the price that they are plastic pots, but I guess not much else would fit, and I'm sure Malekko would be fair on doing a repair if one ever does break.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|