View Single Post
Old 07.23.2013, 03:15 PM   #3450
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs
i would say the yankees are pretty hated. the patriots, people are sick of. pretty much all the best teams

suchfriends.... i understand what you are saying, but liking the heat is a bit much for me. you have to stick with your teams through the worst of times too.

You again suppose that I left the Lakers permanently. 2004-2007 put a bad taste in my mouth, yeah, I was pretty jaded, and yeah, I was celebrating Shaq's Championship with all the patented LakerHaterz here in LA. However, I grew up on Lakers, on Magic, even enjoyed the Van Exel/Divac era, remember distinctly the joy of snagging up Shaq, back when Kobe was whatever. We had good times. But it made that ugliness of 2004-07 all the more potent. I admit, I bandwagoned to the Heat years ago because of Shaq, but they managed to keep my attention. When Lakers got their heads back after having been humbled, they also lured me back. So, yeah, I essentially follow the Lakers AND the Heat by a weird default, and, yeah, I know it sounds lame, but I didn't jump on a Miami bandwagon last year like ten million other people. I been through hard times with Lakers AND Heat basketball, and again, I just like sport. As to LA? Lakers will rebuild quickly, and return to post-season relevance within 2-3 years.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|