View Single Post
Old 09.19.2008, 01:30 AM   #162
antnyh
empty page

Location: I live in So. Cal.-San Bernardino-but grew up in mid-town Manhatten NY
antnyh kicks all y'all's assesantnyh kicks all y'all's assesantnyh kicks all y'all's assesantnyh kicks all y'all's assesantnyh kicks all y'all's assesantnyh kicks all y'all's assesantnyh kicks all y'all's assesantnyh kicks all y'all's assesantnyh kicks all y'all's assesantnyh kicks all y'all's assesantnyh kicks all y'all's asses
I hope I understand the thread correctly -but-
Yesterday I found a cool digipak called "Hits Are For Squares" it's 15 Sonic Youth tracks picked by various musicians/actors/writers/artists, and there's one "exclusive new Sonic Youth recording" the name of that is "Slow Revolution."
The picks are great, with commentary on each song by the picker.
It's on Starbucks Entertainment! Here's something from the back cover explaining the label name:
"Starbucks Entertainment is dedicated to helping people discover great music. We handpick the music you hear in Starbucks coffeehouses and create unique compilations and new recordings you can't find anywhere else."

I hope this isn't an unauthorized release, that would be awful, but I doubt it is.
antnyh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|