View Single Post
Old 05.17.2015, 05:15 PM   #38684
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Yes. I initially wanted to use the Cocteau version of Beauty and the Beast as my first feature film. But I then opted for the 1921 Swedish film Körkarlen aka The Phantom Carriage.

I used the Cabinet of Jan Svankmajer by the Brothers Quay in its entirety. People were spellbound. I also used clips of Young Frankenstein, thanks again for reminding me of that. I've downloaded a lot of the things that have been recommended to me, but haven't gotten around to use some of them yet. Lucifer Rising by Kenneth Anger was also initially slated to be shown, but I encountered some problems with the running time.

But I have plenty of clips I can show the next time around now. That definitely saves me a lot of time. My next gig will most likely take place in July or August. The Color of Pomgranates is a definite lock for my next list.

I thank everyone for participating and want you guys to know that I've bookmarked our past conversation, so I can always come back and take a look-see. Tarkovsky's Stalker is a hot contender for next time's feature film.

I'm currently working on a list of all the clips I've used. There was a lot of old-timey stock footage courtesy of the British Pathé and the Kino Library in there. I also used some animated shorts like Mark Osborne's MORE. I'll put the list up as soon as I've finished it.

How about Man With A Movie Camera?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|