Thread: The Goslings
View Single Post
Old 02.20.2008, 02:07 AM   #25
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I've mentioned this before but not on this thread, but my band Robe. is slated to do a split with them in the distant future.. we finished our track a while back but they have a lot of releases lined up and they work kinda slowly because, from what I understand, they don't have a computer at their house and have to check internet stuffs online and whatnot. I'm pretty certain they are doing another split with warmth (artist formely known as roxanne jean polise) in the future as well.

They are very nice people, if you get a chance you should email them on myspace and tell 'em you dig 'em, because they always respond or at least appreciate the compliments.

i checked out youre robe stuff, and in all honesty i think its your best band. i definitley dug some of the scissor shock, but this slow, droning, ambient, shit seems to be your strong suit.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|