View Single Post
Old 10.13.2015, 07:34 AM   #4211
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn!!

--

and to add:

everyone here has a good eye, good taste, etc., and i was about to post how much i like some of them, but the thing with this one is that besides talent it shows really good technique-- how that was lit
Well, thanks, sir! I haven't posted anything in a while in this thread, I might put some more soon-ish.

A little "backstory" on that shot: I took that pic in the very first room of the Arsenale exhibition at this year's venice Biennale. I was pretty lucky to be there right when those awesome looking guys in uniforms were visiting the same room. I really like how it turned out, because I had to act FAST before they moved or noticed a creepy guy taking pics behind them...heh.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|