Thread: Free Jazz II
View Single Post
Old 10.20.2010, 08:32 PM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hat and bread
I've been contemplating writing something about the current Tokyo jazz scene for a long time now. There are a lot of interesting things going on that nobody outside of the area is aware of... Only problem is I can'ts write fer shit!
Perhaps one of these days I'll try to sit down and hammer out my thoughts as best I can and send it on to you.

that would be awesome! we've got a few hits from japan in the few days the site's been up... and my friend who writes this is japanese-american... while he's not much into his ancestry & shit, he'd probably be interested on the subject. plus we could really fix up your prose if need be (i don't think it would be necessary, but i can offer the support). a nice video/photo/audio would be worth 1000 words. also if you know any musicians you could interview-- oh yeah.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|