View Single Post
Old 01.18.2015, 09:30 PM   #623
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
im going to illustrate and post a screenplay on the Greek myth of the Argus, the creature with 100 eyes, on the ween forum because the Ween wrote a song about it. this is the first drawing from the beginning of the story. Hera consulting the Oracle of Delphi. the weeners grilled me why i had teenage girls for handmaidens acting like im perverted for drawing them. the scene is matriarchal and there is nothing perverted in it. its going to be hell illustrating a screenplay with a hundred eyes watching me all the time...

that looks great. i wish you wrote comics. would you illustrate somebody else's story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Meh, haven't been too inspired lately. But I thought I'd post this one. Not among my favourites of my own stuff. You guys are doing an amazing job though, keep the good stuff coming!

great to see you here and i hope you're doing well.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|