View Single Post
Old 01.18.2018, 08:46 AM   #1924
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I might jump around if I were you. Read the descriptions and go with what sounds best to you. But the Roanoke season is utter crap. Total crap shitfest.

My ranking:
1. Season 3 (Coven)
2. Season 7 (Cult)
3. Season 2 (Asylum)
4. Season 5 (Hotel)
5. Season 4 (Freakshow)
6. Season 1 (Eventully known as “Murder House”)
7. Season 6 (Roanoke, aka the fucking reality TV bullsht one that tries to be meta and fails horrifically)

Dig it, thanks for the response. I might check it out in this order then, so long as I would not be losing out on any character development or must-see easter eggs or anything. Sounds like each season stands completely independent of the others.

You are also making me want to pick up Mad Men again. That really was a good show. I got to like Season 3 or something years ago but got way to busy to continue for awhile at the time, then it just sort of dropped off the radar and I have not gone back yet. I need to revisit that one as well. Very strong writing and character development in that series for sure.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|