View Single Post
Old 06.11.2012, 12:51 PM   #1486
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
What the HELL was Balotelli doing when he was fannying around with the ball on his own in the penalty box?

It looked like he had a TIA.

Anyway, wasn't a bad time to get ill this weekend, stayed home and watched all the games. Russia were really impressive, awesome team (except Kerzhakov). Poland disapointing (except Tyton).

I already had some doubts about Holland surviving their group, but wasn't expecting they'd manage to lose against Denmark. The front 4 seemed to be pressing forward, while the other 6 went the other way. If they're this much disorgnised on Wednesday then the Germans will counter it to pieces.

Luckily some of the Germans seemed not quite up to their normal standard (Mueller, Podolski, Schweini...), but then they didn't really need to be to win it. Interesting that Klose was already standing at the sideline to replace Gomez at the moment he scored and then put his jacket back on. Could've changed the pecking order had he not scored that goal at that moment? It was his only big chance in the game and he didn't waste it. Are you watching Van Persie?

He picked right up where he left last World Cup. I don't know, it must be some mental issue, or maybe Arsene Wenger has locked the real one in his basement and sent off an imposter to Holland. The pressure will be immense now. If he doesn't score against Germany, then.... or maybe Van Marwijk will already opt for Huntelaar instead, or use them both. I doubt it.

Italy looking good as well. I was curious how they'd fare with the pre-tournament results and scandals, but that was a good showing.

Haven't been able to see much from France-England, but that's not a bad result for either... but especially not for England.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|