View Single Post
Old 08.09.2015, 01:44 PM   #18906
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I finally, after waiting and mother fucking waiting, watched Interstallar last night.

I'm probably not the most objective viewer, as I love few things as much as I love space opera sci-fi and Christopher Nolan films, but I honestly couldn't take my eyes away from the screen. I don't understand why this film didn't win an academy award for best picture.

Nolan may be coming to the end of his reach with these big budget maximalist masterpieces and cerebral epics, but he's not there yet. I wonder how it's possible for one pair of brothers to write such effortless masterpieces about everything from comic book detectives to interstellar travel.

Was it better than Inception? Hmm. Different... Probably appealed to fewer people, as it was a more drawn out and patient film, but I think the pay off was equal at least. The acting was better, the writing was cleaner. I can't help but wonder what frontiers are left for the Nolan Brothers to conquer.

i fucking loved it.

such a great movie. i do regret i haven't go to see it on the big screen.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|