View Single Post
Old 05.06.2006, 03:55 PM   #71
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
I'm not going to be doing any research to prove my point. I did plenty of that in college. I hate arguing with people on the internet or trying to convince people of crap so......

research to prove your point... blah blah woof woof. my whole point is you have no point. if anything you said was applicable, you would have had evidence on the tip of yr tounge for me to prove me wrong of my ignorant state. but quite the contrary, a spirit of apathy and laziness has come upon you because honestly, what you are promoting and teaching is not true. come to the truth, and you will have all the time in the world to speak and testify on its behalf. come with a pack of ignorant lies, and you will be torn assunder by your own testimony. selassie I

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|