View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 12:57 AM   #62
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I decided that this thread should be only about Hard drugs, cuz herb is not a drug, it is a glorious and wonderful plant. so that takes like dozens of songs from off of my list, so in regards to hard drugs, here are the two that are sticking out most in my head as references to hard drugs, or more correctly songs that remind me of my own hard drug binges of time past.

radiohead, "I keep the wolf at the door but He ties me up, calls me on the phone and tells me all the ways he's gonna mess me up, steal all my children if I dont pay the ransom and I'll never see them again if I squeel to the cops" (though much of radiohead reminds me of drug binging like 'i laugh until my head comes off, women and children first,' or 'i jumped into the river, blackeyed angel swim with me...')

and of course, the classic tale about drugs

Grateful Dead, Friend of the Devil

"went out the the levey, but the devil met me there, took my twenty dollar bill, and vanished in the air, set out runnin but i take my time, a friend of the devil is a friend of mine, if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep, tonight"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|