View Single Post
Old 05.17.2012, 06:50 PM   #7097
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
So I need your help. Especially yours, The Soup Nazi, as I understand you are the one who actually knows how the dimeadozen bot thing works, are affiliated to whatever it is, and so perhaps you can somehow take a look and see if there has been a seed of a recording of "Lotte Anker, Okkyung Lee & Linda Kallerdahl at Wels Unlimited 2009" by rommei in the past. I just found out it exists, but rommei has told me he's having problems to find it, he isn't even sure he uploaded it, and knowing whether he did post it or not would be of immense help for him to figure out where it might be stored. Thanks in advance, man. I'll pay you back for your most appreciable help with my recordings of Hairy Bones (with Bill Laswell filling in for Massimo Pupillo) and Peter Brötzmann solo, which I intend to seed this weekend, despite certain complications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappard
^^^^
@HBJ:
I searched the dimeadozen bot list on Yahoo Groups, but came up with zilch - I even tried various permutations and intentional typos.

HBJ, you can just call me Soup Nazi. The definite article is unnecessary what with us being SY board friends and all, you dig. Here are the results I got after searching for Lotte Anker in the subject line (torrent title):

— Lotte Anker Quintet - Copenhagen - 2006 - FM
(Uploaded Nov 15, 2006 by jazzrita. Fell off the tracker on Jan 23, 2007. A kind of remastered version or sum' was uploaded by yorick on Mar 19, 2012 and it's still on the tracker).

— Lotte Anker - Sylvie Courvoisier - Ikue Mori - Trio + Zim Ngqawana Quartet - L.Anker - S.Courvoisier - .Mori - 3 + Zim Ngqawana 4 - Tampere - 2008-November-00
(Uploaded Nov 05, 2009 by omega10. Fell off the tracker on Mar 3, 2010).

— Lotte Anker - Sylvie Courvoisier - Mark Nauseef, Music Unlimited 23, Alter Schlachthof Wels (Austria), November 8, 2009 AUD
(Uploaded Jan 21, 2010 by Neetelbaers. Fell off the tracker on Oct 10, 2010).

— Mats Gustafsson - Lotte Anker/Fred Lonberg-Holm, Hagenfesten, Dola-Floda (Sweden), August 4-6, 2011
(Uploaded Dec 2, 2011 by Neetelbaers. Still on the tracker).

— Lotte Anker - Craig Taborn - Gerald Cleaver, 2012.04.20, Vaesteras (Sweden)
(Uploaded Apr 27, 2012 by boldsouls. Still on the tracker).

A search for Lotte Anker on the message body (torrent description) brings of course more hits (for example, let's say that, uh, on torrent titled Johnny Credibility - hipster_bebop_junkie's Palace of ROCK - April 29, 2013 the uploader wrote: "Johnny's tambourine caught fire on this show. For some reason it reminded me of Lotte Anker's sax"), but like rappard says, zilch on the combination you need. By the by, that show with Ikue Mori looks pretty sweet, so if anyone has it...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|