View Single Post
Old 05.17.2012, 05:33 PM   #7095
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
So I need your help. Especially yours, The Soup Nazi, as I understand you are the one who actually knows how the dimeadozen bot thing works, are affiliated to whatever it is, and so perhaps you can somehow take a look and see if there has been a seed of a recording of "Lotte Anker, Okkyung Lee & Linda Kallerdahl at Wels Unlimited 2009" by rommei in the past. I just found out it exists, but rommei has told me he's having problems to find it, he isn't even sure he uploaded it, and knowing whether he did post it or not would be of immense help for him to figure out where it might be stored. Thanks in advance, man. I'll pay you back for your most appreciable help with my recordings of Hairy Bones (with Bill Laswell filling in for Massimo Pupillo) and Peter Brötzmann solo, which I intend to seed this weekend, despite certain complications.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|