View Single Post
Old 11.19.2009, 11:04 AM   #8610
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Had to cuddle up with the old lady and rewatch IRREVERSIBLE last night. Lemme tell you what, there's lots of laughs and this is a good film for the whole family.it makes people fall in love all over again and re marry each other in the aisles and it brings you joy to know that people are putting great family films out like this everyday now cause in the past they didn't do nothin but support filth and violent dirt trash.this film is finally something you can watch with the wife and not be afraid to pass gas afterwards because she loves you and the film loves children and wants us all to be the best in our lives until we die from everything we eat.but gaspar noe blew my children away with this little gem.he made them want to live again and since i saw it i've become a filmmaker who makes family movies.

ha ha ha haha

that shit is so fucked up man.
have you seen "I stand Alone"???
that's even more fucked up.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|