View Single Post
Old 03.25.2006, 10:42 AM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ah, porkmarras-- i thought you guys once had an argument, etc-- wasn't clear, sorry-- no worries.

but the rat/chicken/shit is dedicated to leatherneck. the resentful moron only gets a chance to "win" an argument with atari when he's away. he's so obviously squealing with satisfaction here it's repugnant. as if he had accomplished something! (only in his fantasies).

i know atari sometimes has lashed out at the wrong people for the wrong reasons (and it's pained me to see that), but he was to me a very valuable board member, because in spite of his very human failings (which we all have) he had a lot to offer; while leatherneck... leatherneck has nothing to offer and deserves all the crap he gets!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|