View Single Post
Old 02.22.2008, 05:14 PM   #8
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I have been severely disappointed with every album after Ladies and Gentlemen. Too saccharine, too overproduced. I love the first three records and their respective singles, and during that time I'm pretty convinced they were the best live band on earth, but I am totally "meh" on the prospect of a new album. It's a shame; there was a time when the new Spiritualized album coming out would be big news for me, but they haven't been at the top of their game for quite a few years now. Three unfuckwithable LPs is impressive no matter what, though.

I also think Fucked Up Inside >>>>>>to the nth degree over Royal Albert as far as live Spiritualized albums go...
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|