View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 07:28 PM   #27
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
i guess !@#$% missed the part where we wer complaining that atari is the king of attacking people who arenty present in posts........or as im guessin, he doesnt care.

!@#$%, go back to the old forum, theres at least 10 or 15 posts the past few months were ive wandered into them and found atari badmoutning me or others....and none of us even posted on the topic...oh wait, you dont care if he does it only if i do it.....now that sounds familiar

oh yeah, not like its needed, but if !@#$% goes and looks at the old forum, he will see ive been fucking with atari there too up until yesterday

i didnt even start this thread, i wasnt the one who started the quoting signatures (although rhys gets 5 gold stars for that idea)!

im not doing anything atari hasnt done a million times with others here too, god knows, theres probably many threads atari badmouthed me and others in that we never even saw.....but i know, its atari, you dont care if he does it....hahah!

!@#$%, how bout this....do some research, look into what youre saying.....cause your last post was so far off base, you look like a total and complete moron!

but keep it up, thats how you usually look!!!!!

edit, while you are at it, check into the threads that both me and atari are in 90% of the time , atari posts first and i respond.....so i guess according to you, atari is also a mouse and chicken shit!

well, that was easy...

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|