View Single Post
Old 09.13.2006, 05:53 PM   #12
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
They are so funny live - really one of the funniest bands. Love the Q&As. And they were tight as hell. Todd Trainer is one of my favorite drummers - so fun to watch. Weston said tube amps are for pussies (he has a solid state Traynor bass head in that big metal box). Lots of new songs - the new album will rule I'm sure. They said it'll be out at the beginning of next year. Got a nice big ass door-size poster I ripped off the wall.

Another little story.
My sister went to the t&g concert and said she met Todd. He was sitting at the bar, drunk. I think all she really said was that it was a good show, the typical meeting a band member spiel.
To me he seems pretty unapproachable. Like he's a junky. (Or like he might rob you, or insult you, or something)
He's one of my favorite drummers as well. With his sparse, somewhat simple, off beat, drumming.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|