View Single Post
Old 05.30.2014, 02:07 PM   #1
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
and family guy is awful now (and he probably knows it)

but he's funded the new cosmos series with neil degrasse tyson and it kicks fucking ass. well done seth, all that money you made from racism and transphobia is being put to good use you rich fuck. i still need some of it tho.

this is exactly the kind of series we need. i hope it rams home the science because those creationist fucks have to be ridiculed as they fade into an embarrassing memory of past ignorance.

they need to be loudly shamed and humiliated for all the damage they've done and their violent propagation of ignorance and backwardness. dont ask me to be humble unless you've grown up suffering their bullshit and oppression.

anyway, you can get torrents of cosmos, its only on american tv atm i think.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|