View Single Post
Old 09.17.2010, 01:21 PM   #230
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Noisereductions^ No, I just got the standard album. I don't hate it at all, I just think I built it up a bit too much in my mind. I don't dislike any of the tracks but nor do any of them really stand out. Musically I think it's easily her most interesting album, it just lacks any real killer songs to hang things on.

I think pop's produced some very good albums this year but I'm still waiting for it to produce one that really delivers that killer blow. Miley's is very good but has a bit too much filler. I'm looking forward to the possibility of a new Britney album at the end of the year and suspect that some other big hitters are also waiting for the christmas period to release their new albums. Ke$ha's album has been my surprise of the year so far. I really wasn't expecting much but was seriously impressed.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|