View Single Post
Old 04.08.2006, 04:41 AM   #47
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundtrax
you too have the promo? grrr.... leak it! i mean, just for us, not neccessarily on emule where every idiot would be able to get it. damn!
If you want to hear lee vocals on Rapture, download the interview from air america radio (in sonic sharing), at the beginning of rapture lee is saying somehting, although he is not at the radio studio i guess

"WATERMARKED CD This record has been marked with a specific identification code in order to trace any unauthorized use thereof. Including usage on the internet and other digital replications. Geffen Records hereby reserves all of its rights at law or in equity with respect to this record and all materials embodied thereon."

...YOU THINK I WANNA FUCK WITH GEFFEN?!?!??!

Eh, you want me to post some lyrics or something?

Thanks for the info on "Rapture", will check it out...
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|