View Single Post
Old 07.24.2018, 08:29 PM   #4316
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I have a really hard time believing 25%. I wish it was true. But, I dunno....

don’t contradict ilducio on any point or he’ll call you a trump lackey and put you on ignore haaa haa haa.

but he’s about right— registered democrats are about 30%

the largest block is actually registered as independent at 42%

oh yeah

but guess what— independents tend to lean republican, so they make up the difference.

a lot of independents voted for trump unfortunately. yeah. and they will continue unless the democrats put forward a better proposition.

think about it. many classic republicans like, say, george will, have repudiated trump because he’s anathema to many conservative principles.

trump’s base is from neither here nor there— many trumpets voted for obama before. yeah. republican politicians are cowardly riding his wave (or cowardly retiring like the speaker of the house) but THE MULE (see asimov’s FOUNDATION for reference, lol) is pulling populists from all parts.

the trumpet used to be a registered democrat actually. true story.

he’s not a principled person but an opportunist though.

i could share some interesting links of stuff i’ve been reading about this whole mess, and i read from all parts of the (reasonable) spectrum because i want a clear picture of reality, but that doesn’t sit well with der komissar, lol, so read at your own peril.

ps- i sometimes even read from the unreasonable spectrum like breitbart to know wtf they’re thinking because in my wildest nightmares i myself can’t come up with the sort of shit they publish
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|