View Single Post
Old 01.18.2019, 04:46 AM   #12
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shallow27
Well... I hope these shows will be shared someday for free in the future, specially the '88 ones (I understand the commercial rules, no problem). Samples are great.

And I hope they make as much $$ as they can so they continue to release complete soundboard concerts from their archive! The list of shows available now is enticing enough, and I'm very excited to see what else they share.

I love physical media and eagerly await the next SY archival release (if any), but if they can drop 10 professionally mixed live gigs overnight vs increasingly sporadic "real" releases, I know what I'd prefer...

So I've registered and downloaded the Irvine '90 show in lossless ($13.66 Canadian, fyi). I was excited to see Aaron's thorough notes on the show, then disappointed to see that most of the shows didn't have any notes. Not thrilled with their interface, but am I correct that you only need to register a free account (which does not expire) to download the shows, you don't need to have an ongoing membership/subscription?

At $14 apiece I'll get them all eventually. I really hope this delivery system works well for the band and they keep adding shows!
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|